Installing XP/VS Server allows an unlimited number of users to remotely access all their Windows Desktops and Applications simultaneously.
Because compatible Remote Desktop Connection client software is already preinstalled on most devices and operating systems, seamless integration into existing networks without any hardware or software changes is assured.
TSX Gateway is a highly secure RDP-VPN solution which encapsulates the standard Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) over HTTPS to establish a secure and encrypted connection between remote users in the Internet and remote desktop hosts in your local network.
Network resources can be any RDP enabled hosts, such as:
• Thinstuff XP/VS Server
• Microsoft Remote Desktop Session Host (RDSH/Terminal Server)
Single Session Hosts:
• Thinstuff Remote Desktop Virtualisation Host (RDVH)
• Thinstuff Remote Desktop Host (RDH)
• Microsoft Remote Desktop Virtualization Host (RDVH)
• Same features as Microsoft TS Gateway
• 100% in house development based on open standards
• Not restricted to Microsoft server operating systems - works on any Windows Server- or Workstation-operating system
• Works with any RDP (protocol version 6 and above) enabled client device
• 2-step authentication (1st step against TSX Gateway, 2nd step against RDP Host)
• Single sign-on to combine both authentication steps
• Full Microsoft Active Directory integration (optional)
• Secured RDP connections over HTTPS (port 443)
• Extensive security features to restrict external access
• TSX Gateway Manager for configuration and live access monitoring
• Comprehensive logging possibilites (for debugging purposes only)
• Unlimited concurrent users
Following policies allow fine grained access management for external connections to TSX Gateway:
CAPs: Connection Authorization Policies
• Define the user- and computer-groups who are allowed to establish connections to TSX Gateway
• Disable/Restrict device redirection for specific client devices
RAPs: Resource Authorization Policies
• Define which user-groups can establish connections to specific RDP enabled hosts in your private network
• Restrict access to specific ports (e.g 3389)
• Connections to RDP hosts and TSX Gateway
• Authentication on RDP hosts and TSX Gateway
RDP protocol version 6 and above
Supported operating systems
• Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
• Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 (R2), 2016,2019
• Trustable SSL-certificate on the client and server
• The certificate name (CN) has to be identical with the DNS name which the RDP client uses to establish a connection to the TSX Gateway Server
With TSX Scan an application on the server can directly scan from any client attached scanner over the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP). Compatible with all Windows versions from XP to Server 2016.
• A "driver-less" solution for scanner redirection over Remote Desktop connections
• Uses highly efficient compression for transmitting scan jobs over the network
• Supports the full TWAIN 2.0 standard
• Multi-user support: Multiple users can scan concurrently
• Supports the standard Windows Remote Desktop Connection client
• Works with Microsoft Terminal Services / Remote Desktop Services and Thinstuff XP/VS Server
• Can be used in any virtual environment: XEN Desktop, VMWARE View, Microsoft Hyper-V Server, Microsoft Virtual PC, Windows 7 XP Mode, Virtual Box etc.
• Support for any client attached TWAIN or WIA enabled devices like e.g. scanners, webcams, digital cameras etc.
Scout Enterprise Management Suite® is the easy and intuitive to use management solution for Thin Clients and PCs working with the operating system eLux®.
Scout includes the Elias utility to create a specific eLux software image for the thin clients and PCs of your company. All with an easy to use interface and without special knowledge of Linux.
Scout enables administrators to always keep track of all thin clients, used licenses, and USB peripherals of the clients.
Clients can be started and shut down remotely. Scout Enterprise provides a “multi-administrator-policy” which allows more than one administrator to manage a thin client infrastructure. Administrators are supported by various help desk features, can use the provided diagnostic tools or mirror user desktops.
Scout Enterprise is highly scalable and can be designed and installed for high-availability. Administrators may be assigned different access rights that can be tailored to their specific needs and particular fields of responsibility. Scout Enterprise is the perfect management software for cloud computing solutions in combination with thin clients or common PCs.
Administrators can use a web-based management console for client management, update, mirroring and much more.
Scout Enterprise Dashboard applies the access rights defined in the Scout Enterprise console and allows the administrator to analyze data on his clients, perform commands and helpdesk features.
You only need to install Scout Enterprise Dashboard once per Scout Enterprise server, and then use it from anywhere. All you need is a browser such as Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer or Chrome.